I have been engaged in the health and wellness field for the past 20 years—long before kombucha was queen. I understand what it takes to make your healthy message (and tofu, for that matter) truly shine.
Specifically, if you play in the domain of healthcare, wellness, nutrition, or food and beverage and need a copywriter who:
- Understands health/medical concepts and jargon so you don’t have to dumb them down
- Can translate dense information into friendly, accessible language that informs or inspires the right people in the right way
- Has crazy high standards for adding value to your team
Are we right for each other?
Of course an honest conversation is the best place to start. In the meantime, here are just a few scenarios that could be an ideal fit. You are a:
- Creative agency in need of a quick-thinking, seasoned writer who can easily relate to the needs of healthy/foodie clients.
- Food, beverage, or wellness company seeking a fresh yet informative tone for product descriptions or packaging to reach a new target audience.
- Hospital or medical practice looking for friendly, effective patient education and outreach materials.
- Restaurant or cafe interested in upping the personality and appeal on menus and marketing materials alike.
But how about YOU tell me about you? Get in touch to get the conversation started.