They are referring to the fact that I deliver value beyond what’s needed to put words on the page for any given project. I’m high-touch because it’s who I am and also what I think you deserve.
This means I invest everything I’ve got in a hearty handful of clients and projects rather than spreading my time and energy thin on every great opportunity that comes my way.
So what does this mean for you?
This means that if you choose to work with me, you’ll get:
- An attentive, objective addition to your team. I’ll take part in team meetings and/or creative roundtables to generate ideas and strategies for a new product or campaign. Likewise, I’ll show up just as attentively to dismantle worn-out ideas that no longer serve.
- Clarity around priorities and precious resources. Once I know what your brand is all about, I’ll reinforce your marketing and messaging priorities to help you identify the best actions and opportunities in the moment.
- A tactful, honest perspective. I help you hone in on the clarity to say what you mean and hold myself to the same high standard so long as it serves your interests.
- Support to keep your s*@# together. I will collaborate with key players—from C-suite execs to clients or other consultants and creatives—to ensure consistency that saves both sanity and cash.
- Gut checks. Sometimes you just need another set of eyes on an important email or another voice to weigh in on big decisions. I’ll be those eyes, that voice.
And of course you’ll get great copy on whatever projects—digital, print, skywriting, or other— you’ve got cooking.
Want to know more? Please get in touch to see if we’re a good fit.